For our children, our families, our futureWY Quality Counts’ mission is to raise awareness about why quality child care matters for Wyoming’s children, their families and our future. The program promotes quality education opportunities, preparing children for success by using developmentally-appropriate teaching methods and materials to develop cognitive, language, social/emotional and motor skills. WY Quality Counts also provides funding for professionals in early childhood education.
Coordinating PartnersWY Quality Counts is housed within the Wyoming State Department of Workforce Services and coordinates with multiple state agencies and organizations to achieve its main program objectives.
- Department of Workforce Services
- Wyoming State Legislature
- Governor’s Early Childhood State Advisory Council
- ALIGN Organizational Consulting
- Department of Health
- Parents, Families & Communities
- Wyoming Game & Fish
- Wyoming Department of Education
- State Parks, Historic Sites & Trails
- Wyoming PBS
- Wyoming Early Childhood Partnership
- Department of Family Services Early Childhood Division
- Child care professionals and research organizations
- Wyoming’s business community
- Nonprofit organizations
- And many more!