Kids really do grow better outside. Here are five easy ways to add outside play to your family’s everyday activities!
1. Relocate a favorite indoor activity outside, including reading, drawing, or playing with toys.
2. Make outdoor time family time by scheduling a specific activity to do together, like taking a walk or going for a bike ride.
3. Encourage freedom and independence by not overscheduling activities, allowing time for your kids to use their imaginations and invent new ways to explore and play.
4. Make going outside a priority by adding one hour of outdoor playtime to your daily schedule.
5. Reach out to neighbors and friends to help turn your neighborhood into a community that embrace outdoor play.
You can download this printable HERE.