Give your children time for play and you will see all they are capable of doing when given the opportunity.
Children learn through play.
- Play develops cognitive skills, physical abilities, new vocabulary, social skills, and literacy skills.
- There are many different styles of play that are both simple and complex.
- Play provides a joyful outlet that helps kids grow emotionally.
- Remember, as a child, when play just came naturally?
- It helps develop strong and healthy bodies and minds.
- Children practice and reinforce their learning in multiple areas during play.
- Think about them as a science lecture with a lab; play is the lab.
- You are the biggest supporters of your children’s learning, and of their cognitive, language, physical, social, and emotional development.